Monday, March 31, 2008

Early easter - late

Easter was early this year...March 23rd, Im a little late posting...
This year is the earliest Easter
any of us will ever see the rest of our lives!
The next time Easter will be this early will be the year
2228 (220 years from now). The last time it was this early was 1913. I know someone who's grandmother remembers.
The next time it will be a day earlier, March 22, will be in the year
2285 (277 years from now). The last time it was on March 22 was 1818.

So, no one alive today has or will ever see it any earlier than this
year 2008.
I thought that was interesting.



My sister is very crafty in the kitchen and made lots of goodies, I helped a little.



I made braided fabric garlands.


My mom's kitty Cleo got out one nite and poof, little baby kitties. 4 days old here.


The beautiful lemon tree in the yard is overflowing with yummy-ness. I love lemons! I like them plain, with sugar, in water, mmmm- so I took a huge bag home with me.

No comments: