Monday, April 28, 2014

effing around in the desert

Since my bf has been out in the desert (working) I wanted to make some free time there to just eff around before he got off work Sunday night. I stopped off in Palm Springs before heading out to Indio...
I actually stopped at the Cabazon outlets (which I NEVER do) and i was surprised by the good shit I found. My best find was a Bass and Co sweater for around 8 bucks originally marked $79. Now obsessing over when I can get back out to that damn store...

























F21 heather sweater
Gap Outlet tee
DIY cutoffs
My Moms original hippie moccasins/ 
(i was so lucky to be given these a few months ago - thx Mom!)
F21 colorblock sweater
DIY Scuba skirt
Urban OGs version of the Balenciaga cut out buckle boot

That last pic is classic desert cheesy-ness in Indio

No comments: