Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My First Scary Movie


The Silver Bullet was my first thriller/horror type "scary" movie and I watched it with my dad so it wasnt so scary. I was only around 6 or 7, so gimme a break, but it was kinda a big deal, like I could be brave enough now. But my little sister wasnt allowed to watch, partly because she was always afriad of "closet monsters" and "window monsters" so as not to add to that. Its about a werewolf that terrorizes the town and must be killed with a silver bullet.


Lets just say that movie fanned the flame that would later burn for Corey Haim. I had a huge crush. One of my first. The film Lucas was what did it for me, I was 8. Maybe it was the nerdy underdog that always tugs at my heart or the hilarious scene where the jocks smear icyhot on his most sensitive area and he gets locked outside in only a towel.




The best movie was LOST BOYS with both "the Corey's". Haim being the cute one, i thought Feldman was fugly. Its still one of the best vampire movies EVER!



I woke up this morning and saw the news ticker at the bottom of the screen.
Im so sad.

No comments: