Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Aprons! Aprons!

I have been so busy on the weekends with painting and apron making, sometimes both in the same day. But I can move on with my life now since the painting part is done.

The apron making will have to continue tho. I am selling aprons designed exclusively for Planet Cookies in Old Town Monrovia. Each one is unique and one of a kind. This style and set of colors Chocolate/Blue and Chocolate/Pink will only be sold there. Along with yummy cookies, pretty cakes and delicious salads and sandwiches. Luckily I have help in this little venture, my sister and I are sharing the work and turning some of our weekend hours into sewing parties. Its fun, and we always hang out and chit chat anyways, so now we sew too. Its a little sisterly bonding and crafting goodness.
We have been at it for a while, making, selling, and cant seem to make enough to keep the store stocked.






No comments: